RBI Events 2012
Sub-Saharan Trade and Legacy 2012 - Bristol
|Venue:||Holiday Inn Bristol, Filton, Filton Road, Bristol BS16 1QX|
|Event Time:||12.00 pm - 2.30 pm|
|Cost:||Free of Charge|
|Register for this event|
With the Kenyan Olympic Team coming to Bristol for their training camp prior to the London 2012 Games, join us to learn about the trade opportunities and the county legacy projects occurring with this Sub-Saharan nation.
This event, which is free to attend includes a buffet lunch, will allow you to:
· Understand the trade opportunities for UK businesses trading with the emerging Sub-Saharan African regions.
· Find out about the Bristol Kenya Partnership set up to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships to create a legacy that delivers value to the people and communities from the UK and Africa.
· Learn about the Bristol Chamber of Commerce & Initiative and its focus on developing business and public sector partnerships and promoting the West as a location for business, visitors and investors to the local region.
12.00pm Registration and networking
12.20pm Welcome & Lunch
1.00pm Mike Rundle (International Trade Advisor, UK Trade & Investment)
1.15pm Bob Reeves (Chairman, Bristol Kenya Partnership)
1.30pm James Durie (Director, Bristol Chamber of Commerce & Initiative)
1.45pm Questions and networking
2.30pm Event ends
RBI Events Search
Upcoming RBI Events
- Director of Studies development session (20/05/2013)
- Researchers' Forum (22/05/2013)
- Using Microsoft Excel 2010 to Process Data (28/05/2013)
- The Progression Exam (30/05/2013)
- NVivo10: Software for qualitative data analysis (20/06/2013)