RBI Events 2012
Sub-Saharan Trade and Legacy 2012 - Gloucester
|Venue:||Holiday Inn Gloucester, Crest Way, Barnwood, Gloucester GL4 3RX|
|Event Time:||7.30 am - 10.00 am|
|Cost:||Free of Charge|
|Register for this event|
With the Malawi Olympic Team coming to Gloucester for their training camp prior to the London 2012 Games, join us to learn about the trade opportunities and the county legacy projects occurring with this Sub-Saharan nation.
This event, which is free to attend includes a buffet breakfast, will allow you to:
· Understand the trade opportunities for UK businesses trading with the emerging Sub-Saharan African regions.
· Find out about the Sport Malawi & Malawi 2012 set up to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships to create a legacy that delivers value to the people and communities from the UK and Africa.
· Learn about the Heart of the Gloucestershire First and its focus on developing business and public sector partnerships and promoting Gloucestershire as a location for business, visitors and investors to the local region.
7.30am Registration and networking
7.50am Welcome & Breakfast
8.30am Mike Rundle (International Trade Advisor, UK Trade & Investment)
8.45am Dr Andy Pitchford (Director of Sport, Uni of Glos/Sport Malawi)
9.00am David Owen (Chief Executive, Gloucestershire First)
9.15am Questions and networking
10.00am Event ends
RBI Events Search
Upcoming RBI Events
- Researchers' Forum (22/05/2013)
- Using Microsoft Excel 2010 to Process Data (28/05/2013)
- The Progression Exam (30/05/2013)
- NVivo10: Software for qualitative data analysis (20/06/2013)