Examples of Recent Projects
- Product Development and Prototyping. Graduate Consultancy Scheme, Meech International. January 2007.
- Provision of consultancy services to St. Vincent for the Training of Primary Principals, Vice-Principals and Senior Teachers. (UWE to transform schools in St Vincent and Grenadines) St. Vincent and the Grenadines. January 2007.
- Development and delivery of training programmes for public officials in Public Administration Reform and EU Integration (UWE helps Bosnia and Herzegovina prepare for EU). Bosnia. October 2006
- Product Design Consultancy through the Graduate Consultancy Scheme, Clares Merchandise Handling Ltd. August 2006
- Innovative Design consultancy project using the Graduate Consultancy Scheme, Crown UK Ltd. August 2006
- Product re-design and brand evaluation consultancy through the Graduate Consultancy Scheme, Meech International Static Eliminators Ltd. August 2006
- Policy Study: Access to land for Investment: Macedonia. July 2006
- Provision of consultancy services to the World Bank supervisory mission for the General Cadastre and Land Registration project: Romania. July 2006
- Provision of consulting services to The Recycling Consortium in connection with research methods: March 2006.
- Provision of consulting services to undertake the Mid Essex Economic review. September 2005
- Provision of consulting services in IT project design: Bulgaria. Sept 2005.
- Provision of consultancy services to the World Bank supervisory mission for the General Cadastre and Land Registration project: Romania. Sept 2005.
- Provision of consulting services to BlomInfo (Denmark) for Land Titling programme in Ukraine: May 2005.
UWE undertakes consultancy projects of all sizes from a few days to those spanning several months or years. Where your needs and our competencies match we will endeavour to find cost effective solutions to your consultancy requirements. We can offer, although are not limited to, the following:
- analysis, measurement and testing services
- product design, prototype design and testing
- process design and implementation
- computer modelling
- help in developing strategic thinking
- market and data analysis
- policy making
- design of bespoke training and development
- management and business development
- expert witness
- technical reviews, advice and practical problem solving
Contact the Academic Consultancy Unit :
The Academic Consultancy Unit combines both academic and commercial consulting experience in the UK and overseas. We treat all enquiries in the strictest confidence.
Research, Business and Innovation
University of the West of England
Bristol BS16 1QY
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 82052
Fax: +44 (0)117 32 82688
We look forward to hearing from you.