Research in Context
|Venue:||3S512 (Frenchay Campus)|
|Event Time:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Contact Phone Telephone:||0117 32 83974|
|Register for this event|
Do you want to increase the impact and reach of your research?
This interactive course will support you to reflect on the social and ethical implications of your research, and explore ways of responding to this through engagement with others.
This course will help you to:
- develop and benefit from a deeper understanding of the social context for your research
- make sense of the variety of stakeholders in your research
- share your experiences and learn from the experiences of other researchers
- explore stakeholder perspectives
- plan an engagement strategy and discover how this could increase the impact of your research
Who should attend:
This course is open to PhD students and Early Career Researchers from all disciplines. You must be able to attend for the full session.